Search This Blog

Tuesday 23 July 2013

21st Birthday Barn Dance near Hale, Cheshire

Here is some feedback from the birthday girl herself and her mum:

Feedback from Mum (who booked the band): 
Hi Fran
We had a great evening thank you and the band were great. The whole evening worked out perfectly and the barn dancing was a big hit with everyone. I think I saw almost everyone up dancing at some point which says it all. The "youngsters" most of whom had never been to a barn dance loved it and the whole party was a big hit. Kirsten had a ball and was delighted that her 21st was an occasion everyone will be talking about for a long time. Please thank all the band for me. They were so flexible on the night and happy to meet all our requests. Thanks again for all your help and making it all so easy.

Birthday girl's feedback:
Hi Fran,
I just wanted to personally email you to let you know how fantastic the band were on Saturday. They were warm, entertaining and the highlight of my night. It was a truly fantastic occasion and their presence ensured it was a night I will remember for a long time. Thanks again for all your help and please pass on my gratitude to the band. Many thanks, Kirsten.

Many thanks from the band for such a lovely evening and the glowing feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment